Every practice working day of the year, the Kansas Town Chiefs launch an official personal injury report major up to the future game. The Chiefs open up the postseason in the Wild Card Round, as they welcome the Pittsburgh Steelers into Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday night.
Right here is the Chiefs’ next official harm report of the 7 days:
|Dan Moore Jr.||T||Ankle||FP||FP||–||–|
|Ben Roethlisberger||QB||Pec/Rt. Shoulder||LP||FP||–||–|
- Immediately after what looked like to be a pattern in the appropriate way for the three Chiefs in issue on Wednesday, Thursday’s report may be fairly categorized as a trend in the erroneous route.
- Even though Darrel Williams (toe) remained limited, wide receiver Tyreek Hill (heel) was downgraded to a minimal after on the lookout very good on Wednesday. Jogging back again Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) missed the practice totally.
- Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy remained assured in the RB group as a total: “My convenience stage is where by it normally is—the upcoming man is up. The factor is Clyde (Edwards-Helaire) is likely to do almost everything he can to be out there this weekend and we’re likely to allow the persons get treatment of what they want to take care of. But on best of that, Greg Lewis is doing a heck of a position with those people guys. When specified an prospect, all those guys have verified that they can increase to the obstacle. So, I expect our fellas irrespective of who is out there enjoying to go out there and perform difficult and perform speedy, but on best of that, to give us one thing successful to assist us to protected a victory.”
- It is noteworthy that Steelers operating back again Najee Harris (elbow) was not at apply for the second day in a row. Harris is scheduled to observe on Friday, with Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin reportedly saying that the training will be “telling” as to his recreation-day status.
- Pittsburgh Left deal with Dan Moore Jr. (ankle) was a complete participant following lacking the Steelers’ ultimate game, a indication that he will return to the lineup against the Chiefs.
- Starting correct guard Trai Turner (knee) — a new addition on Thursday — is a problem to enjoy. He skipped apply immediately after not appearing on the personal injury report on Wednesday.
For Wednesday’s damage report, simply click right here.